At the WKND we create and fully manage premium iGaming brands. We are a remote-friendly business with offices in Malta and Marbella, powered by highly experienced teams with a wealth of industry knowledge. We believe in giving our teams accountability and autonomy, trusting in their expertise and best judgment to continuously learn and provide the best gaming experience to our players.
Reporting to the CEO and forming part of the senior management team, the CFO will be a key strategic member of the business. Managing a team of 5 finance professionals that currently run the finance operations, this role will mainly focus on forecasting, financial planning, strategy and reporting.
- Providing leadership, direction and management to the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Carrying out feasibility investigations into the entry of new markets and reporting on market landscape and global expansion efforts
- Advising on and running the long-term business financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Proven experience as a senior finance professional within the iGaming industry
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Experience in managing the sale of brands and M&S strategy
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A genuine interest in and understanding of the iGaming industry
what’s in it for you?
- Work-from-home culture with a focus on meaningful meet-ups and relationships.
- Work with an exceptional team with decades of igaming experience.
- Specially dedicated laptop equipment budget to purchase equipment of your choice.
- Monthly work from home subsidy of 100 euro (untaxed)
- Relocation support if you decide to move to Malta or Spain
- Travel budget for overseas collaboration with Malta and Spain teams and vice versa
- Career Development