At the WKND we create and fully manage premium iGaming brands. We are a remote-friendly business with offices in Malta and Marbella, powered by highly experienced teams with a wealth of industry knowledge. We believe in giving our teams accountability and autonomy, trusting in their expertise and best judgment to continuously learn and provide the best gaming experience to our players.
As a Finance Executive within our finance team, you will report to the Head of Finance and be part of a team of 4 finance professionals, dedicated to deliver monthly management accounts, accounts payable function and monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Postings of invoices and banks.
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly accruals, prepayments, and banks.
- Preparation of payment runs.
- Assisting the Head of Finance in monthly variance analysis, commentary, and other ad-hoc requests.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and ensuring all checks and reconciliations are in place as part of the month-end closing process.
- Be an integral part in the month-end closing process with the goal to submit accurate management accounts in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, policies, and internal control systems.
- Advanced stages of ACCA.
- Minimum of 2-year experience within a finance environment.
- A great attitude and motivation to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work together within a team and also autonomously.
- Great attention to detail & aspiration to go the extra mile
- Knowledge of working on Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be considered an asset
- Experience in the iGaming industry and/or audit background would be considered an asset
what’s in it for you?
- Work-from-home culture with a focus on meaningful meet-ups and relationships.
- Work with an exceptional team with decades of igaming experience.
- Specially dedicated laptop equipment budget to purchase equipment of your choice.
- Monthly work from home subsidy of 100 euro (untaxed)
- Relocation support if you decide to move to Malta or Spain
- Travel budget for overseas collaboration with Malta and Spain teams and vice versa
- Career Development