At WKDN, We want to connect with our users and create excitement for our products. We think there is ample space for social marketing to evolve in the iGaming space. We are certain this is a unique opportunity to expand your skills to the fullest, and color outside the lines.
We are seeking a highly experienced Head of Social Media to lead and drive our company’s streaming and social community efforts. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and executing successful social media strategies, as well as a deep understanding of social media platforms, streaming and online community landscape.
- Work closely with the Head of Growth Marketing to develop a social media strategy that sets us apart on a global scale
- Be a strategic mentor for internal teams to adopt a unified and attractive brand voice, with respect to posting cadences, posting platforms and professional bounds
- Plan and execute global social campaigns around product features and releases as well as everyday events
- Handling the campaign tracking, optimization and reporting
- Create digestible briefs and provide full insight to the extended teams
- Analyze campaigns and social presence, and run A/B tests to always invest on the right channel, communication and KPIs
- Be the face of, and attractor to, our social marketing with external agencies
- Implement influencer marketing campaigns
- Be innovative and disruptive, experiment and advocate for your ideas
- Analytical and numbers driven, with great understanding of different social channels and platforms
- Proven success as a social media strategist on a global scale
- Strong experience in digital marketing, including iGaming specifically
- Experience working with social media platform API integrations
- Understanding of iGaming affiliate business and the streaming community
- Self-motivated and resourceful, inspiring and outspoken
- Excellent and versatile creative writing skills, and strong eye for design
what’s in it for you?
- Work-from-home culture with a focus on meaningful meet-ups and relationships.
- Work with an exceptional team with decades of iGaming experience.
- Specially dedicated laptop equipment budget to purchase equipment of your choice.
- Monthly work from home subsidy of 100 euro (untaxed)
- Relocation support if you decide to move to Malta or Spain
- Travel budget for overseas collaboration with Malta and Spain teams and vice versa
- Career Development